Grand Capital Binary [case study]
With 48 offices around the world, Grand Capital is an international financial provider of online trading services. With their existing web terminal for trading, the company engaged ElateSoftware to create a mobile experience for their users, i.e. traders.
As a result of this partnership, ElateSoftware team designed a digital experience that allows traders to manage their trading accounts, follow market news and view trading history right from their mobile phones.
Pre-development phase (concept, UX, design): made by Grand Capital
Development phase (back-end development): made by Grand Capital
Development phase (mobile development, testing, bug fixing): made by ElateSoftware
Uploading app builds to App Store and Google Play
iOS and Android (phones)
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
MPAndroidChart, ORMLite, REST API, Retrofit 2, SQLite;Swift, Charts, Alamofire, SwiftyJSON, CoreData, WebSocket
Develop a user-friendly mobile application in order to provide the traders with a fast access to their investments.
The mobile dashboard of the app is aimed at presenting extended and coherent mobile experience to the traders. The main goal was to ensure smooth browsing through the app.
The additional work was done in order to guarantee native and intuitive navigation through the app in terms of platform preferences. Thus, the iOS users get a familiar horizontal tab bar in the bottom of the screen. While the Android phones lean more towards ‘hamburger’ menu.
Native and user-friendly navigation zone enables the users to quickly open or close the trading, view the history, or ask for the assistance.
The tabs stand by the following actions in the mobile app:
• Online quotes. Where users can follow the changes of currency rates online;
• Online chat. The app has an integrated chat with the client support experts of Grand Capital;
• Mobile trading. The main screen where all the open and closed trades are displayed on the chart;
• Trading history. The users can follow their trading history and analyze their trading strategies.
How app works?
• choose one of the 42 available assets;
• set the trade amount and its expiration time;
• open/close the trade right on chart;
• indicate the direction of the price movement;
• view open/closed trades in the history section
The application is available in English, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
Need a similar solution? Get in touch!